Fonthill House – Fonthill Care (Harry Park) Limited – St Albans
Fonthill House is a luxury 64 bedroom nursing home, located in St Albans, Hertfordshire. We are now looking for outstanding people to join our vibrant team.
You will be required to assist with residents meals once you have completed the relevant training and competencies required, such as;
– Demonstrating a full understanding of IDDSI framework, to include:
– Mixing thickened fluids
– Identifying high risk foods
– Identifying different textured meals according to IDDSI
· Describe signs of aspiration
· Describe strategies to aid eating and drinking with residents with dementia
· Explain the significance of:
– Cutlery and cups
– Oral hygiene.
· Provide assistance to three residents in a safe and dignified manner
Closing duties to include:
Health and Safety:
Carrying out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
The job runs on a 2 week repeating rota;
Week 1: Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Week 2: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Hours of Work – 11am – 2:30 pm then 4.30pm – 8.30pm
All applicants must be vaccinated in line with government guidelines.
£11.00 per hour
St Albans, Hertfordshire
To apply for one of our vacancies please fill out the application form below. Your information will not be shared with any external companies and our entire website is hosted on a secure server.